SAFE + NATURAL + SOFT >>>> TOXIC + HARDSo ensuring skincare free from any toxins comes with the downside of a comparatively softer bar, but don’t worry, a little extra care will make up for it. Our soaps are made using the centuries old cold process way and cured for a minimum period of 6 weeks which ensures that they are mild, hard and most importantly long lasting and they will stay hard and long lasting as long as you follow these easy tips to prevent them from getting sloppy & mushy:
- One of the most important things to make your bar of soap last long is to choose the right soap dish. We recommend using a slatted soap dish or one which has big holes so the water drains instantly and allows the soap to dry between uses. You can check out our wooden soap dishes here. They are designed to drain the water and allow maximum circulation of air from all sides to dry out the soap faster.
- Avoid storing your soap directly on the sink. This way the underside of the soap won’t come in contact with air and will become sloppy. Also, avoid putting it in water puddles.
- Try to place your soap dish away from the shower stream to prevent it from getting wet unnecessarily.
- DON’T wet a wet bar. If your soap is already wet or moist from recent use, you don’t need to run it under the tap a second time. Simply rub and rinse.
- Using a soap bag can also help to get the most of your handmade soap. It creates more lather and is great to use in shower if you’re someone who likes gentle exfoliation while they wash. It can be hung up with the soap inside and simply left to dry between showers.
OUR WOODEN SOAP DISHES